Do you want to arrange an amazing team building day by solving interesting puzzles in a different environment? Escape Room Helsinki’s games are popular with teams for many purposes. Our games have been successfully used to:
- Getting team members aquainted
- Building a well-functioning team
- Vitalizing team work
- Analyzing social interaction
- Practicing communication
- As a team day activity
- As friendly competition between teams
- For loads of fun
Fredrikinkatu can take a maximum of 28 people, when all games are in use (Smuggler Monk and Royal Secret, 12 each, and Cosmos, 4).
Kaisaniemi can accomodate 20 people at the same time (10 people in both Happy Hour and Space Bound).
Yrjönkatu takes 16 people simultaneously and Korkeavuorenkatu a maximum of 12.
Frerdikinkatu 34 A
Max 28 pers
|Royal Secret 1||6 pers|
|Royal Secret 2||6 pers|
|Smuggler Monk 1||6 pers|
|Smuggler Monk 2||6 pers|
Max 20 pers
|Happy Hour 1||5 pers|
|Happy Hour 2||5 pers|
|Space Bound||10 pers|
Max 15 pers
|Secret of the Sauna||5 pers|
|Santa´s Key||4 pers|
|Black Love||6 pers|
Max 12 pers
|Dinner Party||6 pers|
Max 6 pers
|Ghost of the opera||6 pers|
Total max 81 pers
When planning your team outing, we recommend that drinks are postponed until after the escape room game.
Your brains are as welcome as you are!
To stay on schedule, please reserve 1,5 h for the whole game event.
Our pricing can be checked on the pricing page.
Pricing is always based on the amount of people playing and how many rooms have been reserved.
Multiple rooms can be reserved at the same time by using our booking system. This way you can pay for your booking immediately and make sure that the time slot you want doesn’t go to someone else.
If you prefer handling your company booking by paying by invoice, this can be done as well. We charge 15€ for billing. Please read our billing instructions carefully before sending us an e-mail about your booking.
The Speakeasy is separately booked at salakapakka(ä)aleksanterinteatteri.fi.
Sounds like a good idea? Drop us a mail at booking(ä)escaperoom.fi and tell us about
- How many participants you expect
- How much time you wish to use for the game (20 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the number of players, the space and the purpose)
- What kind of space is available for the game?
- Will the game be part of a bigger event?
- Your ideas for a theme and a story, if you have some
With this information, we make you an offer in the return mail!
We book your games as soon as we have received the necessary information from you in an email.
When paying by invoice
- Find out how many players there will be, or at least how many game rooms you will need (most rooms take a maximum of 6 players).
- Check the reservation calendar to find suitable free games and time slots. Do not make a reservation yourself, it won’t be valid if it is not paid during the same session.
- Collect the necessary billing information listed below.
- Send the aforementioned info in an email to booking[at]escaperoom.fi
We will make the reservation in the name of your contact person and send you a confirmation as soon as it is done, normally during office days within 24 hours. Please send the booking request from your company email address.
Our bookings are binding.
You can always cancel or change your booking in accordance with our booking conditions (listed below).
Information that we need to make your booking
- First name
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number that can be reached outside the office
- The games and the time slots you wish to book
- The number of players
If possible, we prefer an e-invoice
- The e-invoice address and operator code
- The name of the buying organization
- Postal address
- Postal code
- Postal city or region
- Business identity code (Y-tunnus)
- Reference number
PLEASE NOTE, that the e-invoice address and OVT are not sufficient for makíng an e-invoice.
We send out invoices once a month. The average payment time is 14 days.
If you need to change your billing information AFTER receiving the invoice, we charge a fee of 15 € for the new invoice.
The billing company is InRoos Oy, Y-2077484
It may sometimes happen that the time slots you are wishing for are reserved online by someone else, while we are handling your order. If you make your booking well ahead of time, this risk is diminished.
If there are less players than agreed upon when booking, we can substract their cost from your bill. In this case, please inform us of the accurate number of players as soon as possible, preferably the day after the game.
If the invoicing contains filling in forms, scanning, registering etc, we will charge a minimum of 20 € for the extra office work.