The easiest way to book and pay your escape room game is to use the reservation calendar on out web page.
In case you are booking games for your organization and you do not have the use of a company bank or credit card, we can book the games for you and send you an invoice afterwards.
In this case, there will be a handling fee of 15 € added to your game price. We book your games as soon as we have received the necessary information from you in an email.
When paying by invoice
- Find out how many players there will be, or at least how many game rooms you will need (most rooms take a maximum of 6 players).
- Check the reservation calendar to find suitable free games and time slots. Do not make a reservation yourself, it won’t be valid if it is not paid during the same session.
- Collect the necessary billing information listed below.
- Send the aforementioned info in an email to booking[at]escaperoom.fi
We will make the reservation in the name of your contact person and send you a confirmation as soon as it is done, normally within 24 hours. Please send the booking request from your company email address.
Our bookings are binding.
You can always cancel or change your booking in accordance with our booking conditions (listed below).
Information that we need to make your booking
- First name
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number that can be reached outside the office
- The games and the time slots you wish to book
- The number of players
If possible, we prefer an e-invoice
- The e-invoice address and operator code
- The name of the buying organization
- Postal address
- Postal code
- Postal city or region
- Business identity code (Y-tunnus)
- Reference number
When your booking includes a restaurant:
More information Eat & Meet from: https://escaperoom.fi/en/for-companies/
1. Restaurant name
2. Date and time
4. Your menu of choice
PLEASE NOTE, that the e-invoice address and OVT are not sufficient for makíng an e-invoice.
We send out invoices once every fortnight. The average payment time is 14 days.
If you need to change your billing information AFTER receiving the invoice, we charge a fee of 15 € for the new invoice.
The billing company is InRoos Oy, Y-2077484
It may sometimes happen that the time slots you are wishing for are reserved online by someone else, while we are handling your order. If you make your booking well ahead of time, this risk is diminished.
If there are less players than agreed upon when booking, we can subtract their cost from your bill. In this case, please inform us of the accurate number of players as soon as possible, preferably the day after the game.
If the invoicing contains filling in forms, scanning, registering etc, we will charge a minimum of 20 € for the extra office work.