Your well-being and safety are important to yourself, your colleagues and your family, as well as for us. # COVID-19
Escape Rooms are played with your friends or family in small groups of 2-6 players. Our rooms are spacious and well ventilated.
During the corona pandemic, escape rooms are among the few cultural evens in which you can partake without breaking any safety recommendations.
Here’s what we do at Escape Room Helsinki to maintain safety:
- We have hand disinfectant and disposable gloves ready for you.
- We ask you to wear a protective mouth mask during your visit as restrictions require.
- We clean and disinfect the game rooms regularly.
- We have changed the starting times of the games so that we can keep good safety distances between groups in our waiting areas.
- We ask for your understanding if we do not allow you to enter our waiting area immediately. For your own safety, we make sure that in our lobby is allowed number of people at the same time
- We use an average of 60 square meters for each game, so there’s lots of space. It is possible to keep a distance from your own team members if you wish to.
- Organizations can ask FULL HOUSE price. Then only the necessary game masters are present.
- We offer outdoor games at Suomenlinna fortress, as well as in the center of Helsinki. For an additional price, we can tailor your own POP-UP outdoor route.
- You can order the Mobile Game “The Robbery That Went Wrong” to your own office.
- You can also play a remote games, which you’ll find at diy-escapegames.com
What security measures do we expect from you?
- We ask that you do not come to play if you are unsure of your own health.
- We ask you to follow the arrival times exactly, this will help us to adjust the social distances in the lobby.
- For the same reason, we ask that you leave our premises quickly after the game, so that we can invite the next group to enter.
- You are valuable and important to us, so please follow the general instructions for Covid-19.
Welcome to play! Everyone needs to escape sometimes.